AIAL is seeking a publisher for its upcoming book titled: Vocational Imperialism. This book focuses on building a culturally relevant workforce in Indonesia.
This book features chapters on:
- building respectful relationships,
- re-vitalising the Indonesian TVET sector,
- unshackling ‘Bule’ dependence,
- meaningful engagement in the value chain,
- workforce dilemmas and paradoxes,
- facing the challenges of human mobility and
- vocational imperialism.
If you are interested in publishing this work from our ASEAN Institute of Applied Learning colleagues please contact:
Dr Brian Fairman at: email@example.com